CGDI Prog MB Mercedes Benz Key Programmer Update Information:
CG-MB Benz Monster V184.108.40.206 2018.09.20)
1. Fixed the problem that read EIS failed when 209/211 collection with key.
2. Fixed the problom that 209 sync ELV and 169 write ELV display is not clear.
3. Fixed the problom that the K-line EIS is enabled successfully, but the display fails.
CG-MB BenzMonster V220.127.116.11 (2018.09.08)
1.Added function: read FBS4 gearbox basic information
2.Fixed the problom that partial device upload data validation failed
CG-MB Benz Monster V18.104.22.168 NEW(2018.08.06)
1. Add 169 ELV erase and write function;
2. Add check EIS status function;
CGDI MB Mercedes Benz Key Programmer V2.6.0 Newest Update Info (2018-06-02):
1. Add ELV emulator function: support one-click unlock / read & write data / read password.
2. Add ELV password writing directly without erasing EIS and synchronize.
3. Add OBD mileage reset function for the following cluster types: C(W204) / GLK(X204) / CLK (207) / E(W212) / SLS (197) / CLS (W218), R-Class (W251) /GL(X164) /ML(W164), E-Class (w211) /CLS(W219), S-Class (W221) /CL(216), C-Class (W203) / CLK(W209), SLK(R171).
4. Add the gateway EE /Flash OBD reading and writing for the following gateway types: C_Class_W204, E_class_W211, E_class_w212, CLK_X204, CLK_W207, SLS_W197, CLS_W218, M-Class_W164, R_class_W251, Slk_R171, GL_X164, S_class_W221, CL_W216.
5. Add the non-HC05 EIS format file and the original data type save function, so that you can complete modifying the Mercedes EIS data by clicking one button.
6. Fix the problem that a partial BE keys fail to read after writing.
7. Add a button to clear the fault code.
8. Fixed the problem that part of the ISM can not erase;
9. Fixed the problem that some EIS data loading error;
10. Add consumption points to calculate key password mode. Consumption points do not have the device expiration limit, when the device expires, it can still be calculated with consumption points. Points will be in the company launched a variety of activities to be obtained, everyone stay tuned!